Home

Revealing the Lord’s kingdom one shirt at a time!!!

Luke 12:8 “I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.”

Awesome Jesus Shirts are NOT purchased, they are given away to those who will use them for their intended purpose…to show Jesus to others through your testimonies and actions!

“Providing a light so that the body of Christ becomes visible to all”

What is the Awesome Jesus Shirt…It is about showing who you are in a world that does not know Christians are everywhere. It is about making contact with other Christians and seeing how God will use that to further the Gospel.

This project officially started on July 6, 2013.   The Awesome Jesus shirt is now in all 50 states and 107 countries/territories (USA, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada, India, Philippines, Qatar, Kenya, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Australia, Haiti, England, Argentina, France, Latvia, Moldova, Spain, Japan, Germany, Armenia, Israel, Uzbekistan, New Zealand, Azerbaijan, Greenland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Uganda, Kyrgyzstan, China, Italy, Scotland, Malaysia, Algeria, South Korea, Finland, Portugal, Turkey, Taiwan, Netherlands, Ethiopia, Morocco, Serbia, Greece, Georgia, Norway, Sweden, Colombia, Austria, Ireland, Pakistan, Chile, Tanzania, Nepal, Brazil, Nigeria, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Niger, Cambodia, Thailand, Rwanda,  Hungary, Indonesia, South Africa, Senegal, Grenada, American Samoa, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, Wales, Peru, Madagascar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Uruguay, Tonga, Romania, Albania, Tunisia, Sri Lanka, El Salvador, Suriname, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Eritrea, Jordan, Honduras, Switzerland, Malta, Guademala, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Afghanistan, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Swaziland, Egypt, Lesotho, Uganda):
map

Long term mission: To find owners for these shirts in as many countries as God allows us to put them.

How Can You Help…
Read About the Awesome Jesus Shirt
Read the Shirt Stories
Submit a Shirt Story
Request a Shirt
View the Pictures

109 Responses to Home

1. Jenny Deaton says:

September 6th marks my 6 year anniversary of my Baptism!!! I am a proud follower of our Lord Jesus Christ and would be very proud to wear this t-shirt!

2. Lula says:

I would love a shirt.

3. I will never be ASHAMED of my Father in heaven. My Savior and Redeemer. Who gave His life and His blood to save and a SECOND chance without giving it a second thought. Who died on the cross and rose again. AMEN 🙏💯👑✝️🛐

4. SALLY S says:

I love God
    Jesus helps me heal

5. SALLY SALLY schlier says:

I love god

6. Rhonda Dittman says:

I would to have this tshirt not only because God IS awesome but to open conversation with those you may not would have otherwise.

7. Sadie Donaldson says:

I would love to wear a shirt and spread the word. Would be honored.

8. Melissa Cooper says:

I want a shirt bc God saved me when I didn’t serve it. He has surrounded me with an awesome church who supports & lifts me up. My biggest struggle is anger, depression & anxiety.

9. Sherri Evans says:

Cool send me a great awesome tshirt

10. Corinthians Williams says:

Hear his word, believe his word, repent, be baptized into the Church of Christ. Acts 2:38, Romans 16:16.
    God is great!!!

11. Shuntel Benton says:

God is awesome!!!

12. dawnmarie sims says:

All things are possibl thru christ our lord!! Thank u for the Awsome t shirt I will ne proud to show I am a child of god and we are spreading his word..Amen

13. Glenn Coleman says:

NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND OUT HOW AWESOME GOD IS.

14. Florinda Leak says:

Will love to have one of these shirts. MY GOD IS AWESOME ALWAYS.

15. God is my world. .he never leaves me behind..thank you Lord for loving someone like me..

16. Debbie Smith says:

I love this T-Shirt! The more we can acknowledge Faith, God, Jesus, & Religion the better! Especially doing it a way PEOPLE can see it in different ways. Ways they can relate to! Thank you for coming up with another way to show what we believe in! I would LOVE to receive one of your shirts & I will wear it with PRIDE! I wear a large or X-tra large depending on cut! Thank you again!!!!

17. Michelle Taylor says:

I would live to have one of these shirts or even a few if them to wear and pass out for my family to wear while we minister to the homeless in our area. Our church feeds the community every other month. And full homemade delicious meal free of charge.

18. Doris johnson says:

Good way to show my love of my lord

19. Wayne Norris says:

I would like this t shirt very much please. Thank you God bless

20. Would love a shirt to spread the word

21. Dianne Scott says:

Thankyou for the support

22. Sonja Darter says:

23. Diana Felix says:

I would love to have this shirt because God is awesome he healed me from my depression

24. michele nelson says:

love this shirt

25. Yaffa Bulman says:

I think this Awesome Shirt is an amazing testament to God’s love. I would be honored to wear this shirt as symbolism to god’s light and how he has saved me.

26. Sandra says:

Awesome to give T-shirt thank you

27. I would most definitely let you share my testimony I have typed in the previous shirt request. I would love a size 2x for my brother who just recently got out of prison. Thank you

28. Sheree Harding says:

I would love a 3x t shirt for myself and my husband. I think its absolutely beautiful and I love the cross.

29. Laura Meyers says:

Would love to have this awesome shirt.

30. This is a scan I ordered one back in November 2018 and I have never received it

31. How Great God is ! Thru every trial and blessing, He has always been there for me.

32. betty clearwatet says:

I would love to get a t shirt.and also thank you for.keeping me in your prayers.

33. Donald swingle says:

I would love one of these t-shirts for my husband he is a 2X. I would love for us to wear them together

34. Betsy says:

Thank you for hearing my story and my prayer for my sister.

35. Oh i just recd my shirt!! \0/ .Bless you all so much.. I wear this with pride. I am so humbled to carry the word wherever i go. Bless your hearts. Never underestimate the power of prayer. This is why I have a “”Awesome ” shirt O:-)

• Marylou Sakosky says:

I had so many health issues ..THANK YOU FOR PRAYING Because i must be awesome in this shirt..i came right out of all pain and issues…Thank you ..Bless your heart you heard my cry..and you came thru

36. Anita Morini says:

I think it’s so AWESOME how many people are involved in this site!!! I hope to receive my T-Shirt cause I’d wear it nd if someone would ask me about it I would direct them to this AWESOME site!!! Thank you for all your AWESOMENESS!!! MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO STOPS AT THIS WEBSITE!!! MAY HE ALSO BLESS EVERY ND ALL PEOPLE WHO CALL UPON HIS NAME!!!

37. sabrina hernandez says:

Awesome indeed

38. Ron Scadina says:

I gave my shirt to a young man who recently rededicated his life to the Lord. When I met him he was stoned out of his mind. He listened as we preached God’s word and prayed over him. Initially he was angry with the church and spiritually prideful. God broke this off of him. He is still homeless but has a job…..one step at a time. Can I get another shirt?

39. Cait says:

Finding God at the worst time in my life, literally saved me, and forced me to continue on, but chose a wiser path, cant wait to be able to proudly wear my Awesome shirt, in the name of the big guy who saved me from myself ♡ I am truly blessed, and I thank you everyday for all I have..

40. Well we all know God and the amazing things that he can do.We Worship him. We are in very, very good hands with God. Now you (Not God) ask me, why am I asking you for one of your
    t-shirts? Well I have been waiting a very, very long time to get one. I wil wear it “PROUD & LOUD”

God Bless each and everyone of you.

Sincerely,

Samuel W. Farmer
    Kentucky

41. Gina cardinale says:

What more can I say then God has been they’re from the time I met my fiance I Find Miracles every day my life I am very blessed….

42. MICHAEL FAIR says:

TO EVERYONE, PLEASE BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST , OUR LORD, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, ATTEND CHURCH, AND FIND OUT MORE, YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID.

43. Natali and Iness Larionov. Russia. says:

Bless the Lord, the Lord God, any deal that commits in the name of Christ and for the benefit of other people. Natalie. Russia.

44. Christina Chen says:

The Tshirts got to Taiwan on 3/25/2014! We are wearing them. Thank you.

45. julija skirina says:

46. Pavel says:

Hello You ask me why I’m asking you, your t-shirt, the reason is simple our little community of 10 people that are even children like to wear your t-shirt to show our faith in God but also to influence the situation with the abandoned churches and temples in Russia for the better. We have to remind them of what faith in God, and perhaps your shirt will help us in this. we hope to receive your shirt for 10 persons of different sizes including 3 children.